With a Receipt
If your EventsandCrafts.com purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return it within 30 days of purchase. To return an item, the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. Currently you may only return the item by mail. If you want to return an item by mail, follow steps below:
- Call Customer Care at 339-309-0181.
- Our agent will prepare and provide a return shipping label via email.
- Print the return label and adhere it to your package.
- Drop-off the package at the nearest USPS or Fedex location as designated on your return label.
The appropriate tax amount by item will be included with your refund. Shipping and handling fees (if applicable) may be deducted from the value of your refund unless the return is a result of our error. Refunds will be issued in the same form as payment originally used for purchase except as specified below:
- A Store Return Credit will be issued for all purchases made using a gift card or gift receipt/purchases.
At this time we do not offer exchanges. If you would like to exchange a product, please return it using our returns process and then place a new order.
Exceptions to General Return Policy:
- Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards are not returnable or exchangeable, except where required by law. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Classes are refundable up to 48 hours of the start date of class, in store only.
- Events and Crafts reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges.