Here at EventsandCrafts.com we take your privacy seriously. As a customer, we never want you to feel uncomfortable or uncertain about what information we collect and how we use it. If you are a California consumer, the information in this form pertains specifically to you. This form explains which information we collect, and exactly how we use it (mostly to make your experiences with us better). We NEVER sell your information. This form also tells you how to opt out of this data collection, just in case you would like to do that (under both the California Consumer Privacy Act, or “CCPA,” and the “Shine-the-Light” law) concerning disclosures or “sales” of information to third parties; and provides information on other California privacy rights.
We may collect the following information when you visit our website:
- Identifiers, including name, email address, online device identifier, IP address, account name and number, and telephone number.
- What we call commercial information: purchasing history for this website and retail browsing history.
- Computing or mobile-device information and internet or other electronic-network-activity information (including, for example, login credentials; online advertisement engagements; and cookies, tags, and similar device or user identifying information).
- Geolocation information.
- Payment card and transaction information (including, credit card number; debit card number, and other financial information as needed to process transactions).
Personal Information Uses
We may use this information in the following ways:
- Facilitate accounting, auditing, and reporting.
- Process transactions and payments.
- Develop, review, and test products and services.
- Deliver Analytics (related to mobile device performance, monitoring, personalization and ordering processing.
- Deliver advertising through technology (including, for example, to facilitate personalized content, remarketing, online display ads, and interest-based ads).
- Deliver advertising through direct or mass media (including, for example, via email, SMS, telephone, post, and broadcasts).
- Facilitate affiliate marketing.
- Provide Customer Service
- Pursue legal matters.
- Deliver website, mobile-app, and e-commerce services.
- Facilitate information security.
- Facilitate fraud monitoring and prevention.
- Deliver logistics (including, for example, order management, shipping, and fulfillment).
- Develop customer information for personalization.
- Process, fulfill, and ship orders.
- Shopping and Customer Engagement (including events and experiences, such as contests and sweepstakes).
- Deliver social media engagement.
- Conduct surveys.
- Perform miscellaneous services.
Opt out of Third Party Affiliate Information Sharing
In addition to the rights mentioned above under California law, we provide you with a cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if that third party will use it for its own direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise this right under California law, please submit a written request using our Third-Party Direct Marketing Opt-out team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have general questions about this Summary Notice, contact us via:
ATTN: Privacy Questions
5211 Washington Blvd., Ste 2-333
Commerce, CA 90040
This Summary Notice was last updated on January 1, 2021