Raise a Glass To October•
Posted on October 03 2023
Fall is a great time for a cocktail party. Keep it simple and relaxing before the busyness of the holiday season. Whether it’s a couple of close friends or a full on party, we have some drinks that will bring fall flavors to the spotlight.
The folks at Weekend Craft have an Apple Cider Sangria that is perfect for the season. And you can make it ahead of time! Serve it in our vintage crystal beverage dispenser and make it easy for guests to help themselves.
Apple Cider Sangria
- 1 Bottle of White Wine
- 2 Cups of Apple Cider
- ½ Cup of Salted Caramel or Caramel Vodka
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Apple Sliced or Chopped
- 1 Sliced Orange
- ½ cup of Frozen Cranberries
- In a large pitcher add cinnamon, apples, oranges and cranberries.
- Pour white wine, apple cider and vodka into your pitcher and stir.
- Refrigerate for an hour or longer and enjoy!
St-Germain Chocolat Epice
- 1 oz Silver Tequila
- ½ oz St-Germain
- 4 oz hot chocolate
- Heat the hot chocolate until warm.
- Add the tequila and St-Germain and stir well.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with marshmallows.
All that’s left to do is grab a glass of your favorite libation and join your guests to bring in October with a toast!