A Cup of Holiday Cheer•
Posted on December 07 2023
Whether you’re hosting a family get-together or raising a glass to the season with your dearest friends, Christmas cocktails are a must! And we have the perfect holiday concoctions to raise your spirits. Serve them up in our Vintage Embossed Glass Goblets for an extra dose of cheer!
Try the Naughty but Nice Christmas Cocktail from Inspired by Charm for a five-minute cocktail delight. It only calls for a few ingredients, so you can be sipping it by the fire in no time!
Naughty But Nice Cocktail
- 4 oz rye whiskey, bourbon, or vodka
- 2 oz orange juice
- 2 oz ginger syrup
- 4 oz cranberry juice
- 4 oz club soda
- Orange slices and cranberries to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add your liquor of choice, plus orange juice, ginger syrup, and cranberry juice.
- Shake well to combine.
- Divide evenly between two glasses and add extra ice if needed.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with an orange wedge and cranberries.
If you prefer the cool taste of mint for the holidays, a Peppermint White Russian will be right up your alley. We turned to the folks at Delish for this tasty five-minute concoction!
Peppermint White Russian
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 ½ oz. Kahlua
- ½ oz peppermint schnapps
- 1 oz heavy cream, half-and-half, or whole milk
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Peppermint patties for serving
- Fill a glass with ice. Pour in vodka, Kahlua, and schnapps and stir to combine.
- Top with cream and salt.
- Garnish with peppermint patties.
With these quick and easy cocktails, you’ll be sipping on a glass of holiday cheer in no time, leaving you plenty of time to celebrate the season with your guests!